Care/of makes it easy to get the best quality vitamins and protein you need. Take the quiz and get your research-backed recommendation. Click here http://bit.ly/33XgMpG and use code MINA to get 25% off your first order.
Care/of works hard to recommend supplements based on scientific research and your personal goals. As a friendly reminder, supplements aren’t intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Hey guys! Hope you find this video helpful in preparing for your international trips. When I first started to travel, I had no idea about a lot of these to-do’s! There was a lot of winging and learning on-the-go. Years later I’m here to lay it all down in a concise and organized manner as possible. It might sound like a ton of things to do, but some tasks you only need to do once in awhile. For example, U.S. passport holders are required to renew every 10 years. With every trip you take, everything gets easier with practice! Wishing you safe travels wherever you go, sooner or later ♡
Note: This video is sponsored by Care/of. All opinions are mine.
Other videos you might like:
○ FILIPINO STREET FOOD at Paco Wet Market: https://youtu.be/22UrNgmsewM
○ THAI STREET FOOD in Bangkok: https://youtu.be/YI35afjmlpk
○ FLOAT POD EXPERIENCE: https://youtu.be/1SS5AA6d75c
► SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE MUNCHIES: https://www.youtube.com/missminaoh/?sub_confirmation=1
► MY KOREA CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/sweetandtasty
► MY ASMR CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgm1l8BX7Ek3AiwEr4VtRCg
💕 GET MY SHIRT & MORE: https://teespring.com/stores/miss-mina-merch
○ Instagram: @missminaoh
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/missminaoh
○ Twitter: @missminaoh
○ Snapchat: MissMinaOh
CAMERA & EQUIPMENT:
○ Main camera: http://amzn.to/2BCvTqq
○ My lens: http://amzn.to/2kh5g6h
○ Microphone: http://amzn.to/2ANBgD7
○ Wind shield for microphone: http://amzn.to/2jEGWY0
○ Camera used for “Throwback Thursday-ish”: https://amzn.to/2Hnlw01
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help me continue making videos. Thank you for your support!